Complaint Procedure

BLR Property Management Ltd – Internal Complaints Procedure


If you ever find that we have fallen short of our standard and you wish to complain.

We ask that you first telephone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service.

If you are still unhappy with the way your complaint has been handled, then set out your complaint in writing in as much detail as possible to:
By email to:

By post to : Customer Service Department, BLR Property Management Ltd, Hyde House, The Hyde,  London, NW9 6LH

We will respond to your correspondence to confirm that we are in receipt of your complaint within 3 working days.

We will then oversee a thorough investigation into all issues within your complaint and provide a full response to all points raised within 10 working days of the acknowledgement.

If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons as to why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received.

If you have further comments to make in response we will be happy to deal with these in the same respect until all your concerns have been met.

After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.

If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. BLR is a member of the Property Redress Scheme.

In order to take your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:

1) Made an official complaint to us in writing;
2) You have waited 8 weeks for your complaint to have been resolved by the Member in writing;
3) It is still within 12 months from our last communication with you regarding this complaint.

If you have exhausted our internal complaints and met the criteria above, please contact Property Redress Scheme directly or visit: or by email

If by post, please send your complaint to:
The Property Redress Scheme
Premier House (1st Floor)
Elstree Way